Weekend Breakfasts at Lokanta Feriye
- At Lokanta Feriye, breakfast service is only available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Breakfasts are offered in two separate sessions, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
- Live music will accompany your breakfast experience at Lokanta Feriye.
- For breakfast, it is necessary to make a reservation by calling
+90 538 483 2021.
Lokanta Feriye offers flavors inspired by the rich culinary culture of Istanbul with over 25 years of experience in the food and beverage industry for its guests who want to experience gastronomy in the accompaniment of a fascinating view. Lokanta Feriye also appeals to its guests by making them feel privileged with excellent service quality in addition to its location, passion for flavor and Bosphorus view. Lokanta Feriye which has been included in the Michelin 2023 Recommendation is a modern Istanbul Restaurant that blends the current and refined interpretations of Turkish Cuisine with flavor in the form of seasonal menus to its guests with an experienced culinary team led by Chef Birkan Erköylü and advocating that “good ingredients” are at the core of a “good dining experience” …
- At Lokanta Feriye, smart casual attire is required.
- After 17:00, Lokanta Feriye welcomes children aged 10 and above.
- We recommend making a reservation in advance; otherwise, please be informed that Lokanta Feriye does not
accept responsibility for walk-in availability.
- If there are any changes to your reservation or if you anticipate a delay, we kindly request that you inform
- Due to the high demand for reservations, we would like to inform you that at Lokanta Feriye, we can hold the
table reserved for you for a maximum of 20 minutes.
Cream&Sugar at c-paces is a café designed with great care as a coffee shop where the best stories of your favorite movies, albums and books are told. The focus of Cream&Sugar is “good coffee”, where daily & fresh flavors prepared with quality ingredients are served in an alternative way. Cream&Sugar, which has a rich and abundant menu including specially selected sweet and savory varieties from world pastry, lunch alternatives, snacks and salads, offers its guests a cafe where they can have a pleasant time any time of the day with its spacious and friendly ambiance both in Ortaköy and under the Lütfi Kırdar Congress Center, next to Madera. However, it is not just any café. It is a place to be savored rather than described.